Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-York morning post. (New York [N.Y.]) 1783-1785
New York [N.Y.] (1783-1785)
New-York morning post. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1783-1785
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by Morton and Horner
- Dates of publication:
Began in Apr. 1783.
Ceased Feb., 1785.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 123 (July 18, 1783).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 155 (Nov. 7, 1783).
- sn 83030520
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information