Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The herald ; a gazette for the country. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1794-1797
New-York [N.Y.] (1794-1797)
The herald ; a gazette for the country. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1794-1797
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- George Bunce, & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 4, 1794)-v. 4, no. 343 (Sept. 30, 1797).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- C.S. Brigham, Early American newspapers
- Daily eds.: American Minerva, and the New-York (evening) advertiser, 1794-1795, and: American Minerva; an evening advertiser, 1795-1796, and: Minerva, & mercantile evening advertiser, 1796-1797.
- Editor: Noah Webster, Jr.
- Publishers: Hopkins, Webb & Co., <1796-1797> ; Hopkins & Co., <1797>.
- sn 83030534
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information