Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Irish world and American industrial liberator. volume (New York [N.Y.]) 1878-1951
New York [N.Y.] (1878-1951)
The Irish world and American industrial liberator. volume : (New York [N.Y.]) 1878-1951
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Irish World and American Industrial Liberator Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 9, no. 17 (Dec. 21, 1878)-v. 82, no. 4,242 (Dec. 15, 1951).
- Irish Americans--New York (State)--New York--Newspapers.
- Irish Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00978933
- Irish--United States--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "New York ed." appears on issue for Mar. 8, 1919.
- Available on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Chicago ed.: Irish world and American industrial liberator (New York, N.Y. : Chicago ed.), <1917-1919>.
- Editor: Patrick Ford, 18<82>-
- Issues for <July 5, 1879-Dec. 31, 1881> called also whole no. <461-591>.
- March 15, 1879 issue partly in Irish.
- sn 83030537
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information