Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Greenleaf's New-York journal, & patriotic register. (New York [N.Y.]) 1794-1800
New York [N.Y.] (1794-1800)
Greenleaf's New-York journal, & patriotic register. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1794-1800
- Alternative Titles:
Greenleaf's New York journal, and patriotic register
New-York journal, & patriotic register
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Thomas Greenleaf
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 48, no. 1 (Jan. 1, 1794)-v. 52, no. 1370 (Mar. 8, 1800).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Daily eds.: Argus & Greenleaf's new daily advertiser; Argus, or Greenleaf's new daily advertiser; Greenleaf's new daily advertiser.
- Suspended Sept. 16, 1798; resumed Nov. 7, 1798.
- sn 83030541
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information