Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Sunday Mercury. (New York [N.Y.]) 1839-1897
New York [N.Y.] (1839-1897)
Sunday Mercury. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1839-1897
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Paige, Wilson & Brown
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Nov. 1897?
Vol. 1, no. 25 (Oct. 27, 1839)-
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from: the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service; New York Public Library.
- Editors: Krauth, Cauldwell & Southworth, <1855>; Cauldwell, Southworth & Whitney, <1858-1861>; Cauldwell & Whitney, <1867>; William Cauldwell, <1876>.
- Publishers: E.G. Paige & J.H. Wilson, 1839; Paige, Wilson & Nichols, 1839-1840; Paige & Nichols, 1840-<1841>; Paige, Nichols & Krauth, <1842-1848>; Krauth & Cauldwell, <1854>-1855; Krauth, Cauldwell & Southworth, <1855>; Cauldwell, Southworth & Whitney, <1858-1861>; Cauldwell & Whitney, <1862-1870>; William Cauldwell, <1876>.
- Special issue, Christmas 1842: Sunday Mercury. Spoons' picture gallery.
- Three editions : 1st ed. for Far West and South, Sunday Mercury (New York, N.Y. : Country ed.), issued 1:00 Friday for delivery; 2nd ed. for Eastern and Middle States, issued 4:00 Sat. for delivery; 3rd ed. for city and suburbs, Sunday Mercury (New York, N.Y.), issued Sunday morning.
- sn 83030554
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information