Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New-York journal, & patriotic register. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1790-1793
New-York [N.Y.] (1790-1793)
The New-York journal, & patriotic register. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1790-1793
- Alternative Titles:
New York journal, and patriotic register
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Thomas Greenleaf
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 44, no. 18 (May 4, 1790)-v. 47, no. 104 (Dec. 28, 1793) = no. 2451-no. 2832.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from N.Y. Historical Society and the Readex Microprint Corp. as part of the Early American newspapers series.
- sn 83030568
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information