Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The home journal. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1846-1901
New-York [N.Y.] (1846-1901)
The home journal. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1846-1901
- Alternative Titles:
Morris & Willis's home journal
Morris and Willis's home journal
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Morris & Willis
- Dates of publication:
Ceased Mar. 23, 1901.
New ser., no. 1 (Nov. 21, 1846)- = Whole no. 41-
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "For the cultivation of the memorable, the progressive, and the beautiful."
- "The first series of a new series of the National Press, remodelled and improved, is issued this day under the title of The Home Journal."
- Also issued on microfilm and online.
- Editors: Geo. P. Morris and N.P. Willis, 1846-
- Latest issue consulted: Feb. 10, 1969.
- Published every Saturday.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 83030582
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information