Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Evening mirror. (New York [N.Y.]) 1844-1859
New York [N.Y.] (1844-1859)
Evening mirror. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1844-1859
- Alternative Titles:
Daily evening mirror
New York daily evening mirror
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Morris & Willis
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1859.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 7, 1844)-
- Daily (except Sun.)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from New York Public Library.
- Editor: Hiram Fuller, <1846-1857>.
- Issues for Oct. 7, 1844-<Apr. 7, 1846> called: v. 1, no. 1-<v. 3, no. 462>; issues for <Sept. 1, 1846-Dec. 31, 1847> called: <v. 4, no. 125-v. 7, no. 71>, carry also whole numbering: <587-933>
- Printers: J.A. & George W. Wood.
- Published as: New York daily evening mirror, June 3-14, 1845. Cf. Gregory, W. Amer. newspapers.
- Publishers: Morris, Willis & Fuller, 1844-1845; Hiram Fuller, 1845-1857; Evening Mirror Print. & Pub. Co., 1857-<1858>.
- Weekly eds.: Weekly mirror (New York, N.Y.), 1844-1845; New York mirror (New York, N.Y. : 1845), 1845-1847; American literary gazette and New York weekly mirror, 1847; and: New York weekly mirror and American literary gazette, 1847-<1848>.
- sn 83030607
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information