Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Western World. (New York [N.Y.]) 1848-1851
New York [N.Y.] (1848-1851)
The Western World. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1848-1851
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- George E. Leefe & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1848; ceased in 1851.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Feb. 1848).
- Editor: Joshua F. Bridge, <1849>.
- Printer: Leavitt, Trow & Co., <1848>.
- Publishers: George E. Leefe & Co., <1848>; Joshua F. Bridge, <1849>.
- sn 83030610
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information