Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Amenia times. (Amenia, N.Y.) 1852-1912
Amenia, N.Y. (1852-1912)
Amenia times. : (Amenia, N.Y.) 1852-1912
- Place of publication:
- Amenia, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Joel Benton
- Dates of publication:
Began with Apr. 7, 1852 issue; ceased with June 29, 1912 issue?
- Amenia (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Dutchess County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Amenia.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01222485
- New York (State)--Dutchess County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207498
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Apr. 14, 1852).
- Editors: J.W. Dutcher, <1864>; J.W. Hoysradt, <1868>; William L. De Lacey, <1876>; Charles Walsh, <1876-1879>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 61, no. 23 (June 29, 1912).
- Publishers: Joel Benton, <1852>; J.W. Dutcher, <1864>; J.W. Hoysradt, <1868>; Charles H. Scott, Jr., <1873>; De Lacey & Walsh, <1876>.
- sn 83030627
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information