Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About PM. (New York, N.Y.) 1940-1948
New York, N.Y. (1940-1948)
PM. : (New York, N.Y.) 1940-1948
- Alternative Titles:
Oct. 20, 1941-1948
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Newspaper PM, Inc.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 18, 1940)-v. 9, no. 4 (June 22, 1948).
- Daily (except Saturday and Sunday)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Printer's specimen issues exist for Apr. 26,29, 1939.
- Vol. 1, no. 0 (Jun. 1940)--Preview ed. for subscribers only.
- Vol. 1, no. 1 preceded by four introductory issues; June 13-15, 17, 1940.
- sn 83030639
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information