Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The morning telegraph. (New York [N.Y.]) 1897-1972
New York [N.Y.] (1897-1972)
The morning telegraph. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1897-1972
- Alternative Titles:
Combined New York morning newspapers
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Morning Telegraph Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in Dec. 1897; ceased with Apr. 10, 1972 issue.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "America's oldest authority on Motion Pictures, Theatre and Turf."
- "Founded 1853," <1958>
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York Public Library, and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 60, no. 1 (Jan. 1, 1898).
- Issues for Sept. 19-26, 1923 published jointly with other newspapers as: Combined New York morning newspapers.
- On Sunday published as: Sunday telegraph.
- Publisher: Triangle Publications Inc.
- sn 83030648
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information