Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Young men's advocate. (New York [N.Y.]) 1832-1833
New York [N.Y.] (1832-1833)
Young men's advocate. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1832-1833
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M'Elrath & Bangs
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 23, 1832)-v. 1, no. 52 (Feb. 14, 1833).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Young men."
- Publisher: M'Elrath, Bangs and Herbert, 1832-1833.
- sn 83030655
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information