Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly transcript. (New York) 1838-1839
New York (1838-1839)
Weekly transcript. : (New York) 1838-1839
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H. Payson and Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1838; ceased in 1839.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Daily ed.: New York transcript (New York, N.Y.).
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 9 (Dec. 15, 1838).
- Published every Saturday.
- sn 83030664
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information