Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Wilson & Co.'s weekly dispatch. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1849-1851
New-York [N.Y.] (1849-1851)
Wilson & Co.'s weekly dispatch. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1849-1851
- Alternative Titles:
Wilson and Company's weekly dispatch
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wilson & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1851.
New ser., no. 1 (Jan. 1, 1849)-
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "An extra sheet of useful information."
- sn 83030680
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information