Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Northern Christian advocate. (Auburn, N.Y.) 1844-1917
Auburn, N.Y. (1844-1917)
Northern Christian advocate. : (Auburn, N.Y.) 1844-1917
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Auburn, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- A Committee of Six Ministers of the Genesee, Oneida, and Black River Conferences for the Methodist Episcopal Church
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1844.
Ceased with Feb. 22, 1917 issue.
- Auburn (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Methodists--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- Syracuse (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 19 (Aug. 8, 1844).
- Editors: Nelson Rounds, <1845>; Isaac S. Bingham, <1861>; D.D. Lore, <1864-1872>; O.H. Warren, <1876>.
- Printer: William J. Moses, <1861-1864>.
- Published at Auburn, N.Y., 1844-1871; at Syracuse, N.Y., 1872-1917; at Syracuse, N.Y. and Buffalo, N.Y., <1909>.
- Publishers: C.S. Coats, F. Reed, D.A. Shepard, A.J. Phelps & P.A. Brown, <1855>; A.N. Fillmore, W. Reddy, H. Brownscombe, I.S. Bingham & G. Smith, <1861>; A.N. Fillmore, W. Reddy, N. Rounds, I.S. Bingham & S. Smith, 1861; A.N. Fillmore, W. Reddy, N. Rounds, J. Erwin & G. Smith, 1861; A.C. George, W. Reddy, N. Rounds, J. Erwin & G. Smith, 1861; J. Erwin, W. Reddy, N. Rounds, A.C. George & S.C. Smith, <1861>; J. Erwin, W.N. Cobb, G.H. Blakeslee, A.C. George & B.F. M'Neal, <1864>; Reuben Nelson & J.M. Phillips, <1872-1876>.
- sn 83030707
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information