Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The traveller, family journal, spirit of the times and life in New-York. (New York) 1833-1833
New York (1833-1833)
The traveller, family journal, spirit of the times and life in New-York. : (New York) 1833-1833
- Alternative Titles:
New-York traveller and spirit of the times
New-York traveller, spirit of the times, and family journal
Spirit of the times and life in New-York
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hunt & Adams
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1833.
New ser., vol. 2, no. 60 (Feb. 2, 1833)-
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also continues numbering of: The traveller, Feb. 2, 1833-Mar. 9, 1833.
- Available on microfilm from University Microfilms International; also available online.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, whole no. 149 (Oct. 6, 1833).
- sn 83030734
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information