Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Wyoming County mirror. (Warsaw, N.Y.) 1848-1864
Warsaw, N.Y. (1848-1864)
Wyoming County mirror. : (Warsaw, N.Y.) 1848-1864
- Alternative Titles:
Wyoming Co. mirror
- Place of publication:
- Warsaw, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Alanson Holly
- Dates of publication:
Began in Mar. 1848; ceased in Oct. 1864.
- New York (State)--Warsaw.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01268443
- New York (State)--Wyoming County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221068
- Warsaw (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Wyoming County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "County" appears within title ornament, <1859-1861>.
- "Free Soil," <1851>; "Republican," <1857-1861>.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 49 (Feb. 18, 1851).
- Editors: Alanson Holly, <1851>; R.S. Lewis, <1857>; L.A. Hayward, <1859>.
- Publishers: Alanson Holly, <1851>; R.S. Lewis, <1857>; Harwood A. Dudley, <1859-1863>.
- sn 83030740
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information