Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Wilkes' spirit of the times. (New York [N.Y.) 1859-1868
New York [N.Y. (1859-1868)
Wilkes' spirit of the times. : (New York [N.Y.) 1859-1868
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 10, 1859)-v. 18, no. 19 (June 27, 1868).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- "A chronicle of the turf, field sports, literature and the stage."
- "The American gentleman's newspaper."
- Appeared concurrently with: Spirit of the times (New York, N.Y. : 1837), Sept. 17, 1859-June 22, 1861; and with: Porter's spirit of the times, Sept. 17, 1859-<Nov. 2, 1861>.
- Editor: George Wilkes.
- sn 83030745
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information