Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Buffalo commercial advertiser. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 184?-1890
Buffalo, N.Y. (184?-1890)
Buffalo commercial advertiser. : (Buffalo, N.Y.) 184?-1890
- Alternative Titles:
Daily commercial advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- E.R. Jewett & Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Buffalo.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205730
- New York (State)--Erie County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202692
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 9, no. 2673 (May 24, 1843).
- Triweekly ed.: Commercial advertiser (Buffalo, N.Y.), <1844>.
- Weekly eds.: Buffalo patriot and journal, 184<4>-187<2>; Buffalo commercial weekly patriot and journal, 187<3>; Buffalo weekly commercial, <1882>.
- sn 83030760
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information