Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Scottish American journal. (New York [N.Y.]) 1857-1886
New York [N.Y.] (1857-1886)
Scottish American journal. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1857-1886
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.M. Stewart & Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 29, no. 1,503 (May 26, 1886).
Began in 1857.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Scottish Americans--Newspapers.
- Scottish Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01109175
- Available on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 14 (Feb. 5, 1859) = whole no. 79.
- sn 83030763
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information