Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Albany evening times. (Albany [N.Y.]) 1869-1881
Albany [N.Y.] (1869-1881)
Albany evening times. : (Albany [N.Y.]) 1869-1881
- Alternative Titles:
Albany daily evening times
- Place of publication:
- Albany [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Samuel Wilbor
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 13, no. 205 (Feb. 15, 1869)-25th v. (Aug. 1, 1881).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Editor: Theophilus C. Callicot, <1873-1875>.
- Has companion volume "To all the patrons of the Albany evening times" published on New Years day.
- Publisher's name recorded in Rowell, 1871-1872.
- Publishers: Vincent W.M. Brown, <1871>; The Times Co., <1873-1876>.
- sn 83030788
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information