Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Ballston Democrat. (Ballston Spa, N.Y.) 1865-1889
Ballston Spa, N.Y. (1865-1889)
The Ballston Democrat. : (Ballston Spa, N.Y.) 1865-1889
- Alternative Titles:
Ballston Democrat and Ballston register
<July 21>-Nov. 5, 1868
- Place of publication:
- Ballston Spa, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Curtis & Mann
- Dates of publication:
Began in Dec. 1865?; ceased in 1889?
- Ballston Spa (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Ballston Spa.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220520
- New York (State)--Saratoga County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210046
- Saratoga County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Jan. 9, 1866).
- Published a Mechanicville ed., <1889>. Cf. Ayer, 1889.
- Publishers: Curtis & Mann, <1866>; W.S. Waterbury, <1868-1873>.
- sn 83030793
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information