Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Ballston Atlas. (Ballston Spa, N.Y.) 1856-18??
Ballston Spa, N.Y. (1856-18??)
The Ballston Atlas. : (Ballston Spa, N.Y.) 1856-18??
- Place of publication:
- Ballston Spa, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
- Ballston Spa (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Ballston Spa.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220520
- New York (State)--Saratoga County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210046
- Saratoga County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "The best government is that which governs least."
- Continues numbering of: Ballston Democrat (Ballston Spa, N.Y. : 1854).
- Description based on: Vol. 13, no. 11 (Mar. 13, 1857).
- Publisher: Seymour Chase, <1859-1860>; E.W. Reynolds, <1862>.
- sn 83030794
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information