Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Albany register. (Albany [N.Y.]) 1788-1820
Albany [N.Y.] (1788-1820)
The Albany register. : (Albany [N.Y.]) 1788-1820
- Place of publication:
- Albany [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Robert Barber & Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 32, no. 24 (May 12, 1820).
Began Oct. 13, 1788.
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Albany County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210357
- New York (State)--Albany.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225716
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 26 (Apr. 6, 1789).
- Imprint varies: Robert Barber & Co., 1788-1791; Printed by John Barber & Solomon Southwick, 1792-1800; John Barber, 1800-1808; Solomon Allen, Jun., for the proprietor, 1808-1809; Solomon Allen, Jun., for S. Southwick, 1809-1812; H.C. Southwick, for S. Southwick, 1812-1816; Solomon Southwick, 1816-1817; Israel W. Clark, 1817-1819; Printed by Jeremiah Tryon, for the proprietors, 1819-1820; For the proprietors, 1820.
- sn 83030801
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information