Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New-York statesman. (Albany, N.Y.) 1820-1822
Albany, N.Y. (1820-1822)
The New-York statesman. : (Albany, N.Y.) 1820-1822
- Place of publication:
- Albany, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Nathaniel H. Carter
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 16, 1820)-v. 2, no. 171 (Jan. 1, 1822).
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Albany County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210357
- New York (State)--Albany.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225716
- Also issued in microform from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Early American newspapers
- Merged in part with: New-York evening journal, and patron of industry, to form a daily paper: New-York statesman and evening advertiser (New-York, N.Y. : 1822); and in part with: New-York journal, and patron of industry, to form a semiweekly paper: Statesman & advertiser, for the country.
- sn 83030816
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information