Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Albany patriot. (Albany, N.Y.) 1844-1848
Albany, N.Y. (1844-1848)
Albany patriot. : (Albany, N.Y.) 1844-1848
- Place of publication:
- Albany, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Brown & Jackson
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 3, no. 42 (Aug. 21, 1844)-
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Antislavery movements--United States--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Publisher: James C. Jackson, <1845->.
- sn 83030817
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information