Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Albany chronicle, or, Journal of the times. (Albany [N.Y.]) 1797-1799
Albany [N.Y.] (1797-1799)
Albany chronicle, or, Journal of the times. : (Albany [N.Y.]) 1797-1799
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Albany [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- J. Fry and H.C. Southwick
- Dates of publication:
Began Aug. 28, 1797; ceased in 1799.
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Albany County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210357
- New York (State)--Albany.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225716
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 44 (Sept. 4, 1797).
- Publisher varies: Joseph Fry, <1798>.
- sn 83030819
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information