Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Albany chronicle. (Albany) 1796-1797
The Albany chronicle. : (Albany) 1796-1797
- Place of publication:
- Geographic coverage:
- J. M'Donald
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 12, 1796)-v. 1, no. 42 (Aug. 21, 1797).
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Albany County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210357
- New York (State)--Albany.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225716
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Suspended following a fire, Nov. 2, 1796; resumed with Jan. 2, 1797 issue.
- sn 83030820
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information