Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Albany daily statesman. (Albany, N.Y.) 1856-1862
Albany, N.Y. (1856-1862)
Albany daily statesman. : (Albany, N.Y.) 1856-1862
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Albany, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Munsell & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1862.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 24, 1856)-
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "American principles."
- Campaign ed.: Campaign statesman (non-extant?).
- Editors: Alexander Mann; C.D. Brigham, <1857>; James B. Swain, <1858-1860>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 9, no. 1274 (May 23, 1860).
- Weekly ed.: Albany statesman.
- sn 83030822
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information