Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Albany morning express. (Albany, [N.Y.]) 1847-1856
Albany, [N.Y.] (1847-1856)
Albany morning express. : (Albany, [N.Y.]) 1847-1856
- Place of publication:
- Albany, [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Stone & Henly
- Dates of publication:
-v. 9, no. 2639 (Mar. 22, 1856).
Began with Sept. 13, 1847 issue.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Albany County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210357
- New York (State)--Albany.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225716
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 285 (Sept. 4, 1848).
- Publishers: Stone & Henly, <1848-1849>; Munsell & Co., <1851>-1856.
- sn 83030833
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information