Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Albany daily Knickerbocker. (Albany [N.Y.]) 184?-1866
Albany [N.Y.] (184?-1866)
Albany daily Knickerbocker. : (Albany [N.Y.]) 184?-1866
- Place of publication:
- Albany [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Hugh J. Hastings
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Albany County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210357
- New York (State)--Albany.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225716
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 49 (Aug. 19, 1847).
- Editor: Hugh J. Hastings, <1848-1850>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 8, no. 65 (Nov. 15, 1850).
- No paper issued Aug. 18, 1848.
- sn 83030852
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information