Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Albany centinel. (Albany [N.Y.]) 1797-1806
Albany [N.Y.] (1797-1806)
The Albany centinel. : (Albany [N.Y.]) 1797-1806
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Albany [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- L. Andrews
- Dates of publication:
Ceased Nov. 1806.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 4, 1797)-
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Albany County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210357
- New York (State)--Albany.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225716
- Also issued on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Later published by Whiting & Leavenworth.
- sn 83030863
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information