Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Albany Dutchman. (Albany, N.Y.) 1849-1???
Albany, N.Y. (1849-1???)
Albany Dutchman. : (Albany, N.Y.) 1849-1???
- Place of publication:
- Albany, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Griffin & Farnsworth
- Dates of publication:
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Albany.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225716
- "A weekly newspaper-devoted to fun, literature, good advice, women and other luxuries."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Sept. 8, 1849).
- Published every Saturday.
- sn 83030868
View complete holdings information