Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Democratic republican. (Albany [N.Y.]) 1822-18??
Albany [N.Y.] (1822-18??)
The Democratic republican. : (Albany [N.Y.]) 1822-18??
- Place of publication:
- Albany [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- W. & J.G. White
- Dates of publication:
Began with Dec. 5, 1822 issue.
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Albany County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210357
- New York (State)--Albany.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225716
- Daily ed.: Morning chronicle (Albany, N.Y. : 1822).
- Description based on: New ser., v. 1, no. 3 (Dec. 12, 1822).
- sn 83030869
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information