Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly universe. (New York [N.Y.]) 1846-185?
New York [N.Y.] (1846-185?)
Weekly universe. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1846-185?
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Williamson & Burns
- Dates of publication:
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Dec. 6, 1851 issue numbered: Vol. 7, no. 1.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 28 (June 17, 1848).
- Publishers: Williamson & Burns, <1848-1849>; A.J. Williamson, <1851>.
- sn 83030877
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information