Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Albany gazette. (Albany [N.Y.]) 1817-1845
Albany [N.Y.] (1817-1845)
The Albany gazette. : (Albany [N.Y.]) 1817-1845
- Place of publication:
- Albany [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- William L. Stone, for Websters, Skinners & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began Mar. 31, 1817; ceased in 1845.
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Albany County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210357
- New York (State)--Albany.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225716
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Description based on: Vol. 34, no. 3176 (May 1, 1817).
- Weekly eds.: Albany Whig, <1834-1835>; Voice of the people and Albany Whig, <1837>; Albany weekly gazette, <1838>-1845.
- sn 83030890
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information