Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Täglicher Buffalo Telegraph. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1853-1874
Buffalo, N.Y. (1853-1874)
Täglicher Buffalo Telegraph. : (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1853-1874
- Alternative Titles:
Buffalo täglicher Telegraph
Daily Buffalo telegraph
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Began in May 1853; ceased in 1874.
- Daily (except Sun. and Mon.)
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- German Americans--Newspapers.
- Germans--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- Campaign ed.: Campagne Zeitung des "Buffalo Telegraph."
- Description based on: Vol. 18, no. 286 (May 3, 1873).
- In German.
- Sunday ed. has title: Buffalo Gazette (1853-1869?). Cf. Arndt and Olson.
- sn 83030891
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information