Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Albany gazette. (Albany, N.Y.) 1784-1817
Albany, N.Y. (1784-1817)
The Albany gazette. : (Albany, N.Y.) 1784-1817
- Place of publication:
- Albany, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Printed by Charles R. Webster
- Dates of publication:
Began May 28, 1784; ceased Mar. 22, 1817.
May 25, 1789-1817
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Albany County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210357
- New York (State)--Albany.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225716
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 56 (June 16, 1785).
- Imprint varies: Printed by Charles R. Webster, 1784-1789; Printed by Charles R. and George Webster, 1789-1806; Printed by Websters and Skinner, 1806-1811; Printed by Websters and Skinners, 1811-1817.
- Legislative ed.: Albany journal: or, The Montgomery, Washington and Columbia intelligencer.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 83030894
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information