Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Niagara patriot. (Buffalo, Niagara County, N.Y.) 1818-1821
Buffalo, Niagara County, N.Y. (1818-1821)
The Niagara patriot. : (Buffalo, Niagara County, N.Y.) 1818-1821
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, Niagara County, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Hezekiah A. Salisbury
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in May 1821?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 21, 1818)-
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Niagara County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County formed from Niagara County, Apr. 2, 1821.
- sn 83030915
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information