Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Buffalo evening post. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1852-1877
Buffalo, N.Y. (1852-1877)
Buffalo evening post. : (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1852-1877
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Calvin J. Mills
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1852; ceased in 1877.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Evening" appears in the title ornament, <1853>; <1867>.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 16 (Oct. 11, 1852).
- Publishers: Calvin J. Mills, <Feb. 1853>; Mills & Bryan, Sept. <28>, 1853-Apr. <24>, 1854; George J. Bryan, Apr. <26>, 1854-18<67>.
- Vol. 15, no. 134 (July 1, 1864) misdated June 1.
- sn 83030927
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information