Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Buffalo daily gazette. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1843-1845
Buffalo, N.Y. (1843-1845)
Buffalo daily gazette. : (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1843-1845
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Salisbury, Manchester & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1845.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 2, 1843)-
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Buffalo.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205730
- New York (State)--Erie County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202692
- sn 83030929
View complete holdings information