Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Buffalo daily republic. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1848-1857
Buffalo, N.Y. (1848-1857)
Buffalo daily republic. : (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1848-1857
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- E.A. Maynard & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 388 (May 10, 1848)-v. 11, no. 6227 (Dec. 17, 1857).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Buffalo.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205730
- New York (State)--Erie County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202692
- Publishers: Bristol & Welch, <1849>.
- sn 83030935
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information