Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Essex County reporter. (Elizabethtown, N.Y.) 1849-1849
Elizabethtown, N.Y. (1849-1849)
Essex County reporter. : (Elizabethtown, N.Y.) 1849-1849
- Place of publication:
- Elizabethtown, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- D. Turner
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 4, 1849)-v. 1, no. 34 (Aug. 23, 1849).
- Elizabethtown (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Essex County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Elizabethtown.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01273915
- New York (State)--Essex County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208119
- "Devoted to politics, miscellany, agriculture, morals, science, arts, amusements, foreign and domestic news."
- Published every Thursday.
- sn 83030959
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information