Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Buffalo patriot and commercial advertiser. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 183?-1839
Buffalo, N.Y. (183?-1839)
Buffalo patriot and commercial advertiser. : (Buffalo, N.Y.) 183?-1839
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- H.A. Salisbury
- Dates of publication:
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Buffalo.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205730
- New York (State)--Erie County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202692
- Description based on: Old ser., vol. 22, no. 1157 (Jan. 14, 1834) = new ser., v. 14, no. 832.
- sn 83030962
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information