Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Fredonia censor. (Fredonia, Chautauque County, N.Y.) 1824-1932
Fredonia, Chautauque County, N.Y. (1824-1932)
The Fredonia censor. : (Fredonia, Chautauque County, N.Y.) 1824-1932
- Place of publication:
- Fredonia, Chautauque County, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Henry C. Frisbee
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Feb. 1932?
Vol. 4, no. 14 (July 7, 1824)- = New ser., no. 1-
- Chautauqua County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Fredonia (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Chautauqua County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213677
- New York (State)--Fredonia.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212779
- "Democratic Whig," <1847>; "Union National, " <1864>; "Republican, " <1876>.
- Cassadaga-Stockton ed.: Censor, Inc.
- New series numbering discontinued with Jan. 1, 1825 issue.
- Publishers: Henry C. Frisbee, 1824-<1837>; E. Winchester, 1838-1839; R. Cunnington, 1840; William McKinstry, 1840-<1847>; McKinstry & Bro., <1852>; A.W. McKinstry, <1864-1866>; W. McKinstry & Son, <1876>.
- sn 83030992
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information