Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Bronxville reporter. (Bronxville, N.Y.) 1940-1952
Bronxville, N.Y. (1940-1952)
The Bronxville reporter. : (Bronxville, N.Y.) 1940-1952
- Place of publication:
- Bronxville, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Gramatan Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 13, no. 71 (Dec. 30, 1952).
Began in 1940.
- Bronxville (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "An official newspaper of the Village of Bronxville."
- "Owned and staffed by villagers."
- Description based on: Vol. 9, no. 2, Bronxville Golden Jubilee edition (May 6, 1948).
- Editor: Edward P. Call, <1948>-
- Merged with: Bronxville review-press, to form: Review-press and reporter. Cf. Ayer, 1954.
- Published every Thursday.
- sn 83031032
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information