Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About South side signal. (Babylon, N.Y.) 1869-192?
Babylon, N.Y. (1869-192?)
South side signal. : (Babylon, N.Y.) 1869-192?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Babylon, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Henry Livingston
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 7, 1869)-
- Babylon (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Babylon.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207261
- New York (State)--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207260
- Suffolk County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Editor: Henry Livingston, <1873-1881>.
- Latest issue consulted: (Dec. 30, 1920).
- sn 83031038
View complete holdings information