Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The farmer's monitor. (Herkimer [N.Y.]) 1805-1807
Herkimer [N.Y.] (1805-1807)
The farmer's monitor. : (Herkimer [N.Y.]) 1805-1807
- Place of publication:
- Herkimer [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by D. Holt and J.B. Robbins
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 29, 1805)-v. 3, no. 115 (May 19, 1807).
- Herkimer (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Herkimer County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Published in political opposition to: Pelican (Herkimer, N.Y.). Cf. Publisher's statement, May 19, 1807.
- Publisher: David Holt, 1805-1807.
- sn 83031053
View complete holdings information