Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The 'Tarnal critter. (New York [N.Y.]) 1848-18??
New York [N.Y.] (1848-18??)
The 'Tarnal critter. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1848-18??
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dennis Hannigan
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 5, 1848)-
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- "A weekly miscellany of life, romance, tales, sketches, novelty, biography, travels, wit, humour, poesy, news, etc."
- Published every Saturday.
- Publishers: Dennis Hannigan, <Aug. 5, 1848>; Theodor Foster, <Sept. 9, 1848>.
- sn 83031055
View complete holdings information